back to overview
Fine bean paste
- 4 crunchy rolls from HUTTWILER glutenfree
- 450g dried flageolet or white cannellini beans
- 1 spring onion
- 10g watercress
- 125ml olive oil
- 60g radishes
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
It’s as easy as this
- Put the dried flageolet beans in a pot with water and cover with approx. 2 cm water. Leave to soak for several hours.
- Completely cover the beans with water again and cook on a medium heat for approx. 2 hours until soft. Drain and season with 1 tsp salt. For when it has to be quick: Drain the white cannellini beans (tinned) and season with 1 tsp salt.
- Add the beans along with the diced spring onion and watercress to the mixer. Do not purée! Mix in the olive oil.
- Prepare the crunchy rolls according to the package, cut in half and spread with the paste, the finely sliced radishes and ham. Garnish with the remaining watercress. And now you can sit back and enjoy your bean bonanza.