back to overview
- Fitness roll or Kaiser roll from HUTTWILER glutenfree
- 300g Gruyère cheese
- 300g Swiss Emmental
- 1 garlic clove
- 300ml white wine
- 2EL cherry brandy
- White pepper
- 1pinch sweet paprika
- 1pinch nutmeg, grated
It’s as easy as this
- Rub the fondue pot with half of the garlic clove.
- Pour the wine into the pot and heat slowly over a low heat. Once the wine is hot, gradually add the grated cheese and allow to melt, stirring constantly.
- Crush the remaining garlic and add. Pour in the cherry brandy and bring to the boil again, stirring constantly.
- Prepare the gluten-free rolls or baguettes as stated on the package and break into small pieces.
- Light the burner. Season the fon- due with pepper, paprika and nutmeg. Using a fork, dip pieces of bread into the cheese and enjoy until you’re fit to burst.